The government of Canada has lightened the measures of entering the country. Adults, who are fully vaccinated, can enter the country after an antigen test. Children, who are below 12 years, and are not vaccinated, do not have to get quarantined.
Adults, who are not vaccinated, can also come to Canada, but they have to go through the process of Covid testing, and then they have to go for quarantine from 8 to 14 days. The rule will come into effect from February 28, 2022, onwards. All Canadian airports will be opened for international flights.
*To know more details to enter Canada, Contact Y-Axis.
- Immigrants should be fully vaccinated
- No quarantine is required for unvaccinated children below 12 years
*Check you eligibility to Canada: If you want to check your eligibility, go to Y-Axis Immigration Points Calculator and check your eligibility for free and instantly.
Important facts for Canadians and immigrants
- Travelers have to check their eligibility and have to fulfill all the entry requirements to enter Canada.
- Travelers have to submit their documents which should also include a proof of vaccination. The proof should be only in English or French language.
- The government of Canada will accept molecular test for any previous Covid-19 infection.
- All the travelers have to submit their documents online through ArriveCAN
- Students need to submit all the required documents to travel to Canada.
*Note: Need guidance to study in Canada, Y-Axis is here to assist you.
- Canadians will also be allowed to travel for any purpose. This will happen because The Canadian government will take the Travel health Notice from Level 3 to Level 2.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like …