Abstract: Canada issued 932 ITAs to immigrants in the 224th Express Entry Draw
- The lowest score in the recent Express Entry draw was 796.
- More than 215,316 candidates were in the pool for Express Entry.
- Applicants can be awarded an additional 50 points if they know French.
Details of the draw
On June 8, 2022, Canadian authorities issued 932 ITAs to immigrants to apply for Canada PR or permanent residency. The minimum CRS score of the lowest ranking candidate was 796.
*Check your eligibility for Canada through Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
The applicant can be awarded 50 extra points if they are fluent in French, even if French is their second language.
|Number of invitations sent||Minimum score|
|June 8, 2022||932||
Express Entry system
Once the interested applicant submits their profile online, the Canadian federal government evaluates the profile for the eligibility of Canada PR and issues ITAs.
Each round of invitations has a set of instructions. The features of the instruction are given below:
- Invites applicants from the Express Entry pool.
- Date and time of the round of invitations.
- The number of candidates invited or issued ITAs.
- Minimum CRS score considered for each draw
- The immigration program(s) which are included in the draw
The candidates who have their profiles registered in the pool are ranked with the help of a points-based system. It is termed as the CRS or Comprehensive Ranking System. The candidates with the highest rank are selected from the pool. They are invited to apply for Canada PR.
Do you wish to migrate to Canada? Contact Y-Axis, the leading Overseas Immigration Consultant.
If you found this news article helpful, you may want to read…