Conventionally, skilled overseas nationals transition from an Australia Subclass Student Visa or Graduate Visa to PR via the program General Skilled Immigration. This will be on an Australia Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated Visa or Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa.
Meanwhile, it is getting tougher for many to obtain invitations from the Australian Government for filing 190 or 189 applications. This risks their ability to continue as legal immigrants in Australia, as quoted by the Australian. They can thus consider the Australia Subclass 489 Visa application. It has several advantages that include:
• Further enhancing of points score – 60 points are the pass marks required for obtaining a nomination from a State. On the other hand, higher scores will be needed when the supply is outnumbered by demand. This will necessitate higher scores by the applicants to receive an invite from the Government.
• Quick processing times – In many instances, the invitations to apply for a 489 visa are offered quickly in cases the nominating region obliges to sponsor the applicant.
• The work experience needed to satisfy one of the requirements for 887 visas can be in any occupation. It can also include casual jobs if the total hours of work equate to minimum 35 hours/week.
• In order to transition to the 887 visa the final stage of 489 visas, the points test is not required. Nevertheless, legislative criterions must be fulfilled.
• There is no requirement to be fulfilled for the English language for the transition to the 887 visa
• The 489 visa mandates that the applicant must be below the age of 45 years at the time of application. There is no age requirement for transitioning to the 887 visa.
Y-Axis Australia team includes process consultants and RMAs who facilitate applicant immigrants with issues related to immigration and visas. Our team works in collaboration with India’s National Processing Center in Hyderabad to offer services to the clients.
The services offered by Y-Axis Melbourne include assistance and legal advice for immigration by Registered Migration Agents, Job Search Service, and Visa Assistance.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.