- British Columbia PNP draw issued 177 ITAs
- Minimum CRS score ranges from 60 to 123
- Live, work and settle in British Columbia
This article consists of the type of draw conducted on May 31, 2022, the number of invitations to apply (ITA) issued, and the specific factors targeted for a specific draw.
*Check your eligibility to Canada through Y-Axis Canada immigration points calculator
The BC PNP invites the people in the registration pool to submit an application for the program. The ITAS is sent based on the information provided during registrations.
*Do you need assistance to apply for Canadian PR visa? Then get professional guidance from Y-Axis Canada overseas immigration expert.
The registrations used here rank, select, and invite candidates who are checked for the eligibility of British Columbia’s economic and labor market needs that satisfy the following criteria:
- Language skills
- Education level
- Duration and work experience based on your skill
- Purpose to live, work and settle in the province or territory
- Job offers are based on skill level
- The factors that direct the specific labor market needs in British Columbia must be supporting government pilot projects and initiatives.
*For more updates on Canadian immigration and many more, click here…
- The ITAs are used to target and support British Columbia government priorities, like specific business sectors, assist strategic pilot projects, encourage regional immigration and safeguard the program’s integrity.
*Do you want to work in Canada? Speak to Y-Axis overseas Canada immigration career consultant and book your free counselling.
Details of the draw
In the table below you can get the details of the draw:
|Date||Number of Invitations||Category||Minimum Score|
May 31, 2022
|Skilled Worker – EEBC option||123|
|International Graduate – EEBC option||106|
|Entry Level and Semi-Skilled||76|
May 31, 2022
|15||Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)||60|
|Skilled Worker, International Graduate||60|
|Entry Level and Semi-Skilled||60|
|5||Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)||60|
Willing to migrate to Canada? Talk to Y-Axis Canada overseas migration expert consultant.
Found this article more interesting, you may also read…