The Subclass 457 Australia visa is abolished now and replaced with the new Australia TSS Visa – Temporary Skill Shortage Visa. This will also see a hike in the fee for visas. Apart from this, a new levy for training fund will also be imposed. The levy will go towards the Skilling Australians Funds of the Government of Australia worth 1.5 billion $.
Below are the details of the revised fee for the Australia TSS Visa with effect from March 2018:
TSS Visa Short-Term stream
- Principal Applicant – 1,150 USD
- Adult Dependent – 1,150 USD
- Child Dependent – 290 USD
TSS Visa Medium-Term stream
- Principal Applicant – 2,400 USD
- Adult Dependent – 2,400 USD
The new overseas worker visa tariff announced by the Government of Australia is also scheduled to be implemented from March itself. The tariff levy will have to be paid in up-front to the DHA for the total of years of the visa validity, as quoted by the Australian. The cost of the tariff will be calculated on per person basis annually including:
Temporary Visa Levy
- Firms with a yearly revenue less than 10 million USD – 1,200
- Firms with a yearly revenue more than 10 million – 1,800
Permanent Visa Levy
- Firms with a yearly revenue lesser than 10 million USD – 3,000 USD
- Firms with a yearly revenue larger than 10 million USD- 5,000 USD
Y-Axis Australia team includes process consultants and RMAs who facilitate applicant immigrants with issues related to immigration and visas. Our team works in collaboration with India’s National Processing Center in Hyderabad to offer services to the clients.
The services offered by Y-Axis Melbourne include assistance and legal advice for immigration by Registered Migration Agents, Job Search Service, and Visa Assistance.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.