Portugal Business Visa
If you want to visit Portugal for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit the country for corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings. You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Portugal with 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
- Valid passport and copies of old passports
- Three passport size photos
- Financial statements of past three months from date of travel
- Travel insurance policy with minimum coverage of 30,000 pounds
- Reference letter from your employer and pay slips
- Copy of your Income tax returns
- Proof of flight reservation and hotel booking
- Invitation Letter from the company in Portugal with details like address, contact details,
- Details of your hotel accommodation in the country
Documents required from the company sponsoring the visit:
- Financial statements
- Income tax returns of the last three years
- Business Covering Letter from the company to employee
- Conference or Training letter from Portugal association/organization if the visit is for these purposes
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Talk to us today to get your Portugal Business Visa process underway.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.