Sweden BUSINESS VISA
If you want to visit Sweden for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Sweden for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Sweden for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past seven years
- 1 recent passport size photo
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Sweden
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Certificate of employment
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Sweden on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel and a Power of attorney from your company giving you full authority
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
Validity and processing time:
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Sweden or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
Y-Axis has a lot of experience handling Schengen Visas. Our team will help you:
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Which visa do I have to apply to for going to Sweden on business?
You will have to apply for a Business Schengen Visa if you wish to travel to Sweden on business.
What is the earliest that I can apply for business visa for Schengen?
You can apply up to 6 months before your date of travel.
Do I need travel insurance for Swedish business visa?
You will require an individual medical travel insurance cover of a minimum of EUR 30,000. The insurance cover must be valid for all of the Schengen countries.
What is the processing time for Sweden business visa?
Generally, you can expect a decision on your application within 2 weeks of submission of your application.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.