Poland Business Visa
If you want to visit Poland for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Poland for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Poland for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- Copies of previous visas
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Poland
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Poland on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel and a Power of attorney from your company giving you full authority
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of civil status
Validity and processing time
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Poland or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Talk to us today to get your Poland Business Visa process underway.
Do I need a visa to go to Poland on business?
Whether or not you will need a visa depends on your nationality. Nationals of many countries across the world do not require a visa for entering the Schengen Area for a short stay. Indian nationals require a visa to go to Poland on business.
Which visa do I need to go on a business trip to Poland?
You will require a Uniform Schengen Visa.
How long can I stay in Poland on my Poland business visa?
With the Uniform Schengen Visa – Type C – the visa holder can stay in the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days in a 180-stay period.
What if I have to stay in Poland on business for more than 90 days?
If you plan on staying in Poland for more than 90 days, either in a single visit or multiple visits within a half-year period, you will have to apply for the National Type D visa instead.
Can I extend my Poland business visa?
A Poland business visa can be extended only in exceptional cases. There must be a strong reason for seeking an extension.
What is the earliest that I can apply for Poland business visa?
The earliest that you can apply for a Schengen short-stay Type C visa for Business purposes is 6 months before the date that you intend travelling to Poland on business.
What is the latest that I can apply for a Poland business visa?
The latest that you can apply for a business visa for Poland is 15 day before your business trip.