Denmark Business Visa
If you want to visit Denmark for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Denmark for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
Denmark Business Visa Requirements
You can get a business visa only if you can prove that there is a business relationship between your company or business and the company or business you are planning to visit in Denmark. The relationship should have been established before the planned visit. Moreover, the purpose of the visit to Denmark should be related to the business.
Other eligibility requirements
Apart from this the company/business you wish to visit in Denmark must be registered with the Central Business Register or the CBR in Denmark. The company you intend to visit must confirm your visit as an invitation form or invitation ID.
You may not get a business visa if you come under Work Permit regulations. But during visits of less than 90 days you can carry out work related activities without having a work permit.
Your business visa application could be denied if the Danish immigration authorities feel that you may misuse the visa to stay permanently or on a long-term basis in Denmark or any other Schengen country.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Denmark
- Travel insurance policy
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Denmark on behalf of their business
Validity and processing time
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Denmark or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
The processing time of the visa is usually 15 calendar days.
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
When Can I get a Denmark business visa?
Denmark Business visa application is applicable in case you are travelling for business purposes.
A visa normally grants you the right to stay in the entire Schengen region. The Schengen countries are Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
A visa allows you to stay a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period in Denmark and is normally valid for the entire Schengen region.
What is the earliest that I can apply for a Denmark Business Visa?
The earliest that you can apply for a Denmark Business Visa is 3 months before your expected date of travel.
What is the latest that I can apply for a Denmark Business Visa?
The latest that you can apply is 15 working days before your date of travel to the Denmark (Schengen Area) for business purposes.
What is the ideal time to apply for a Denmark Business Visa?
The ideal time to apply is at least 3 weeks prior to your trip.
Where do I apply if I will be visiting more than one country?
In case you will be visiting more than one country, you will have to apply to the Consulate or Embassy of the country that you will be staying in for the maximum duration while in Schengen Area.
If you are travelling to only 1 country, you will be required to submit your Business Schengen Visa at the Consulate/Embassy of the country that you would be visiting.
If you would be travelling to multiple countries, where exactly you will be required to apply would depend upon the number of days that you will be spending in each of the countries on your itinerary.
When travelling to multiple countries, either of the 2 situations can arise –
- You will be spending the same number of days in each of the countries. In this case, you will have to apply at the Embassy/Consulate or Visa Application Centre of the country that you would be entering first of all.
- Your expected duration of stay in each of the countries is different. Here, you will have to apply with the Embassy/Consulate or Visa Application Centre of the country that you would be spending the most time in.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.