Job Search Service For Australia
It is believed, once you go to Australia, one blends with the land, culture and its lovely people.
Your pursuit to decide on the best organization to pursue your professional career in Australia ends here. The ‘Smart Applicant Services’ at Y-Axis is the ultimate solution to cater you a wide range of services, making job application process to Australia a breeze. We have always redefined our service confines, rapidly increasing and improvising to provide you the best information and resources available in Australia.
Who benefits from this
‘Smart Applicant Services’ (SAS) is a product developed and maintained by Y-Axis devised to assist applicants with or with out an Australia PR. Once registered with Y- Axis, we’ll calibrate your eligibility to meet the expectations set by the country. Once the eligibility criterion is cleared, our experienced and well informed team of Resume Developers will reframe your resume to meet Australian standards.
Icing on the cake
Our task does not end with preparing your brand new Australian resume; the team also drafts an impressive cover letter and markets your resume on job portals to the establishments with openings matching your profile. Details on the resume will never be fabricated and all job propositions are based on regularly updated market research information.
It is our promise to ensure your professional profile reaches the best contenders in the market.
Your first step to a bright career in Australia, will start and end with Y-Axis.
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience).
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable: Y-RWS + Y-ECL + Y-Social + Y-Directories + Y-Jobs.
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume Writing and 8 weeks for Marketing.
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter and SlideShare, as per Australian standards.
- Y-ECL – Marketing to Essential checklist i.e. Top Employers and Consultants, Job portals and Newspaper.
- Y-Social – Web presence report and guidelines on how to enhance LinkedIn profile.
- Y-Directories – Zapping to Directory of employers and consultants.
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- Your résumé will be formatted to International standards or country specific format.
- Your résumé will be floated over the web to reach the desired employer.
- Profile specific job search to match your area of expertise.
- Regular update on the progress of your file from Y-Axis
- Experience, expertise, fat sighted and economical resource to pursue your goals.
- The Job Liaison services, assist you to organise an interview, negotiate salary terms, visa sponsorship, etc.
- Y-Axis does not charge any placement free to get you a job. We prepare, market and assist using latest web based technologies and resources. Y-Axis does not promise to provide jobs, we promise to guide you and assist you to reach there.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.