Educational Credential Assessment For Canada Via Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant
All people applying under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) must get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of their completed foreign educational credentials.
If you are only submitting a Canadian educational credential, you do not need to do this.
An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a completed credential in Canada.
You must have such an assessment if you:
- Are a principal applicant and pursued your education outside Canada.
- The same can be applied for your spouse based upon the requirement.
Your education must be assessed against Canadian standards by one of the organizations designated by CIC (below).
Y-Axis can assist you in obtaining the ECA report. You can either Reach out to us at any of our India offices or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Your application can also be processed and represented by RCICs to the concerned ICCRC regulated council. RCICs will communicate with the Canadian immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
We have our processing center only in Canada. Your documents will be processed by our team from Canada. Please note, your application will be processed and represented by registered migration agents working with our partnered office in Canada.
When you apply as a federal skilled worker with a foreign educational credential, an original ECA report must:
Be included with your application along with proof of your foreign credential, be issued on or after the date the organization was designated by CIC, not be more than five years old on the date that CIC gets your application, and show your credential is equal to a completed Canadian one.
If you do not submit this assessment when you apply, your application is not complete. We will not process it and will send it back to you.
These assessments are to help make sure we choose immigrants with the best possible chances of success in Canada. But, being assessed does not guarantee you will be employed in your field or at a certain level. Employers are not bound by the assessment.
If you plan to work in an occupation that is regulated in Canada, you should contact the regulatory authority in the province where you plan to live. They can give you important information about getting your license, including any steps you can take before you leave your home country.
Our deliverable if registered for this product:
• You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Canada who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
• You will also be assigned a Process Executive from India, who will be assisting your registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RCIC’s consent and approval.
• Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RCIC.
• Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
• Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Canadian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
• Advise on health and character requirements.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Australia and partner offices in Canada. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.