Dependent Visa for US,UK,CA,AU & NZ
There are certain rules to be known, if you have a spouse or common law partner who wants to take up employment while living in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The first rule is that the dependent must make a separate application, for his or her own work permit. The rest of the requirements are similar to those of the primary applicant.
One such rule in case of Canada is acquiring the LMO if required. LMO stands for Labor Market Opinion. It is for a Canadian employer who cannot find a suitable employee within the country and needs a foreign employee. Only when an LMO is granted to an employer a candidate can apply for a dependent visa. Your spouse or common law partner can also apply for an open work permit. With this, he or she can take up a job with any employer.
The holder of an Open Work Permit can work for any Canadian employer, without first having a confirmed offer of employment.
- Open Work Permits are also available through the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program for international students.
Your spouse or common-law partner may be able to apply for an “open” work permit. This is a permit that will let them accept any job with any employer if:
- Approved to work in Canada for six months or longer,
- Doing work in Canada that meets a minimum skill level (usually work for which you need at least a college diploma) and
- Doing a job at Skill Level 0, A or B in the National Occupational Classification.
Note: If you have a post-graduation work permit, your spouse must attach a copy of your work permit to their application for an open work permit, as well as a:
- Letter from your current employer that confirms you work there, or a copy of your employment offer or contract, and
- Copy of one of your pay slips.
You are approved to work in Canada and your spouse or common-law partner is eligible for a work permit through a pilot project.
In each case, your spouse’s permit will be valid no longer than yours.
The process time after submission is 1-3 months
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required).
- Interview preparation.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 15 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you.
- Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.