After you have lived in Canada for some time, you may have good English or French skills, the right kind of skilled work experience, and be used to Canadian society. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) was created to help people like this take part in the Canadian economy.
You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:
All applicants must have:
- Maintained temporary resident status during their qualifying period of work experience, and provide documentation to establish they had legal temporary status in Canada,
- Acquired at least 12 months of full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in occupations that fall under Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC),
- Obtained the required work experience within the 36 months preceding the date their application is received,
- The required level of English or French language proficiency (speaking, reading, listening and writing) for their occupational skill level,
- Not engaged in work in Canada without authorization,
- Not remained in Canada after the time authorized to do so has expired, and
- Not been found inadmissible to Canada on grounds such as health or security.
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either contact us at any of our India offices or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Your application can also be processed and represented by RMAs (Registered Migration Agents) to the concerned ICCRC regulated council. RMAs will communicate with the Canadian immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
We have our processing center only in Canada. Your documents will be processed by our team from Canada. Please note, your application will be processed and represented by registered migration agents working with our partnered office in Canada.
SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
You must have at least 12 months of full-time, or an equal amount in part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week.
Your family members include your spouse or common-law partner, your dependent children and any children that are their dependent children.
Refers to either of the two persons (opposite or same sex) in a marriage legally recognized in the country in which it took place, as well as in Canada.
Refers to a person who is living in a conjugal relationship with another person (opposite or same sex), and has done so continuously for a period of at least one year. A conjugal relationship exists when there is a significant degree of commitment between two people.
This can be shown with evidence that the couple share the same home, support each other financially and emotionally, have children together, or present themselves in public as a couple.
Common-law partners who have been in a conjugal relationship for at least one year but are unable to live together or appear in public together because of legal restrictions in their home country or who have been separated for reasons beyond their control (for example, civil war or armed conflict) may still qualify and should be included on the application.
Refers to the children of the applicant and those of the spouse or common-law partner, if applicable.
They must be:
under the age of 19 and not have a spouse or common-law partner, or
19 years of age or older and unable to be financially self-sufficient since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition.
Dependent child of a dependent child
Refers to children of dependent children of the applicant and those of the spouse or common-law partner, if applicable.
If you are married or live with a common-law partner in Canada, and that person also meets the above conditions, you can decide which one of you will apply under the CEC as a principal applicant.
A common-law partner is a person who has lived with you in a conjugal relationship for at least one year. Common-law partner refers to both opposite-sex and same-sex couples.
Some people are inadmissible—they are not allowed to come to Canada. Many things can make you inadmissible, such as being involved in criminal activity, in human rights violations or in organized crime.
You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
Do not apply under the CEC if you are not admissible to Canada
Our deliverable if registered for a Canada visa process:
• You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Canada who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
• You will also be assigned a Process Executive from India, who will be assisting your registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
• Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
• Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
• Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
• Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Canadian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
• Advise on health and character requirements.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London &Australia and partner offices in Canada. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.