Having lived and worked in Canada for a few years can make you eligible for Canadian permanent residency. The government of Canada introduced PR under Canada Experience Class (CEC) to have more people contribute to its economy year after year.
skilled workers with at least 12 months of work experience in Canada can apply under this category. If you are one of them and your application is in a good position, then the visa status can change from temporary to permanent. However, you will have to first qualify and also be quick to apply. Because, there are a limited number of visas issued each year.
Y-Axis immigration consultants can assist you with it. Right from checking whether you qualify to submitting your application with the concerned immigration department in Canada, we do it all for you. You just have to Connect to us via phone or send in an email.
Alternative way of getting Canada PR.
You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class:
- Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply, his occupation should be listed in skill level O,A,B.
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
- Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply.
- Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization.
- Meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).
All the occupations listed under OAB except Cooks, Food service supervisors, Administrative officers, Administrative assistants, Accounting technicians and bookkeepers, Retail sales supervisors.
The process time after the application submission is 13 months.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.