If you believe you have experience and qualifications in a trade that are equivalent to having completed an Ontario apprenticeship program, you may apply with a Trade Equivalency Assessment (TEA). This assessment will look at your previous training and work experience and determine whether you are qualified to write the Certificate of Qualification exam for this trade.
The length of the TEA assessment process is largely dependent on the information and completeness of your application and portfolio. The designated College of trades Canada will be conducting a very thorough assessment verifying all the credentials and letters you have supplied and cannot predict how quickly your references can be checked out. The College of trades Canada will contact you within 20 business days of receiving your application either for additional information or with your results.
All provinces and territories charge a fee for conducting assessments. Some provinces set their fees higher than others in order to recover costs, whereas others choose to subsidize assessment costs through general revenue (i.e. taxpayers). The College’s assessment fees reflect the actual costs of conducting those assessments so that neither existing College members, nor Ontario taxpayers are burdened with the costs of conducting Trade Equivalency Assessments for new applicants.
The TEA assessment is one way to have your experience and skills compared to apprenticeship programs in Canada. If your trade is an apprenticeship program, you can submit an application and portfolio to be assessed against the apprenticeship program. If you meet all the requirements of the apprenticeship program you may be permitted to write the Certificate of Qualification examination and passing will result in certification. Trade certification is the industry standard and recognizes a highly skilled worker.
You will be able to move and work in all provinces and territories in Canada whether you’re in a Red Seal trade or other trade (not Red Seal) if that province has the same trade because of the Agreement on Internal trade.
Our deliverable if registered for TEA Services:
• You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Canada who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
• You will also be assigned a Process Executive from India, who will be assisting your registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
• Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
• Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
• Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
• Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Canadian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
• Advise on health and character requirements.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London &Australia and partner offices in Canada. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.