From January 1, 2015, Federal Skilled Worker applications are being processed through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada. Candidates eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker Program must first make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online Express Entry profile.
The application selection process is no different. It requires you to take a point-based test, obtain 67 marks out of 100, and file a petition with the immigration department. The whole process is simple, straight forward, and has no hidden rules as such.
In order to qualify for a Canada Permanent Resident Visa, Canadian Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants must:
- Have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled occupation (National Occupational Classification skill lever 0, A or B); or
- Qualify for Arranged Employment with a Labour Market Impact Assessment and a full-time, permanent job offer from a Canadian employer; or
- Prove that they earned a Canadian diploma or certificate, OR Have your foreign education assessed by an agency approved by CIC to show it is valid and equal to a completed Canadian credential
- Pass a minimum threshold of language ability for one of Canada’s two official languages (English/French)
In addition, Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants must attain at least 67 points based on Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) immigration selection factors.
If you think you are in a good position to submit an application and that you do not need Education Credential Assessment, then contact us right away! We do the following for you:
- Check if you are qualifying the criteria of Federal Skilled Worker.
- Provide a document checklist.
- Prepare a assist ready-to-submit file.
- Guide in obtaining Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).
- Assist with medicals.
Processing time is around 6 months and may vary from one application to another. Application fee is affordable. Documentation is not cumbersome either. However, to make the whole process further trouble-free, do Interact with an expert from Canada department.
Skilled workers are people who are chosen as permanent residents based on their ability to prosper in Canada. The federal skilled worker (FSW) applications are considered based on the factors set out below.
Work Experience:– At least 1 year of continuous and paid (full time or an equal amount in part time) work experience in a single occupation within the last 10 years at skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of 2011 NOC and have work experience in one of the eligible occupations or valid offer of employment.
Language:– You need to meet the minimum language levels and include the results of the language test from an agency approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) when you apply that shows you meet the minimum language requirement of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB).
You must have:
- A Canadian diploma, certificate, or credential AND/OR
- A foreign educational credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by an agency approved by CIC to show it is equal to a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential.
Six selection factors – Federal Skilled Workers
|Selection Factor||Maximum points|
|English and/or French skills||28|
|Arranged employment in Canada||10|
|Pass mark: 67 out of 100 points|
If you are eligible to apply as a federal skilled worker, we will assess you on a point system based on six selection factors.
Minimum Language Threshold:
As per the new selection criteria of FSWP, the applicants will have to meet the new minimum language threshold: Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or Niveaux de compétence linguistic Canadiens (NCLC) 7 in all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA):
Effective May 4, 2013, CIC has introduced an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for all Federal Skilled Worker Program Applicants. Applicants who have Canadian educational credentials do not need to get an ECA, unless they are also submitting a foreign educational credential in support of their application. The ECA process will help determine if the foreign educational credential is authentic and equivalent to a completed credential in Canada.
Funds Requirement for Canada Immigration Canada PR:
The funds needed to support the family is determined by the size of the family.
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)|
|7 or more||$31,574|
As a Premium member of Y-Axis Migrant Ready Professional Service, you are entitled for the following services:
- Document Checklist with IELTS scores –for any three countries.
- Settlement Funds criteria – for any three countries.
- IELTS Guidance document.
- Provide guidelines on Experience letter format.
- Reference letter Templates.
- Self Declaration Templates.
- Police Clearance Certificate Procedure.
- Guidance on Medicals.
- French Language training and test guidance document (If applicable).
- Relocation Orientation document.
- Free Administrative and Data Entry Services which includes.
- Filling up of Application Forms/Documentation (any one country of your choice).
- Guidance on various immigration streams in different countries that encourage immigration.
- Besides to the above services.
- Dedicated Process Consultant to guide you during your complete application process.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.