Living and working in Canada can open up greater opportunities for you to settle in that country. This has been done to increase the number of people who contribute to the Canadian economy every year. To implement this, the country has introduced PR under the category of Canada Experience Class (CEC). A minimum of 12 months of experience of a skilled worker will make him/her eligible for permanent residence.
Get help from us
If you fulfil the above mentioned conditions, there should be no trouble in changing your temporary visa to a permanent one. Y-Axis can help you check your eligibility to submit the application with the concerned immigration department of the Canadian nation through an immigration consultant. All you need to do is get in touch with us for more information on this through call or an email.
- Alternative way of getting Canada PR
You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class:
- Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply, his occupation should be listed in skill level O,A,B.
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply.
- Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization.
- Meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).
To be considered for the Canadian Experience Class, applicants must at have least 12 months of full-time or an equal amount in part-time skilled work experience in Canada within three years of applying at skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of 2011 Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) and have work experience in one of the occupations.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist
- Complete Application Processing
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 15 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.