The Canada Business Visa needs you to fulfill certain requirements to be able to go there and work out some business deals. Firstly an applicant for this visa must know that the Canadian Business Visa is granted for a period of 6 months. Some applicants may also need to have a temporary resident visa, if they want to stay in Canada for specific period of time.
The basic requirements
The granting of the Canada Business Visa also depends on a few other crucial things like, where the applicant is going to live in the country and what is the purpose of his or her visit to the country. A person entering in to Canada on a business visa must know that intending to take up employment in the country will make them ineligible.
Other important rules
Knowing that you must leave Canada on or before the expiry of your business visa is also important. This will help you plan your activities during your stay in a better manner. Interestingly your business visit visa allows you to enter Canada along with a dependent and your children. The visa is useful for those who wish to explore business prospects negotiate on a business deal or attend a conference meeting.
You could also represent the employer for the above mentioned reasons or be part of a training session. Your eligibility further depends on various things including the finances to support you letter from inviting company and finally a copy of your IT returns. Consult Y-Axis for more information on the same.
- The Canada business visa allows you to explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for his business to attend a conference meeting, Representing the employer for the above mentioned reasons, To undertake or conduct training sessions.
- You can travel through the Canada on Business purpose.
To apply for the Canada Business visa the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves or from the Sponsor.
- Letter from Inviting company and support info.
- Employments documents or business documents, IT returns.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
The process time after submission is 8-15 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chance of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.