Australia Transitional Entry Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) Via Registered Migration Agents
Subclass 186 is one of the best ways to migrate to Australia on a PR Visa. As a skilled individual, you can obtain permanent residency in Australia without much ado. There are two simple steps that you need to follow and a few requirements to meet. That’s all. So what are these steps and requirements? Let us explain you in brief:
The first step – Get nominated by an approved Australia employer. If you are already on Subclass 457 and have 2 years of experience in the nominated occupation, plus already been nominated under Temporary Residence Transition Stream, then applying under Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa Program becomes really simple.
The Second Step – Submit an application under the nominated stream from within or outside Australia. Having said that, you require a substantive visa to apply from within Australia.
Nevertheless, there are three streams under which an individual can apply for Australia Employer Nomination Transitional (Subclass 186):
- The Temporary Residence Transition Scheme
- The Direct Entry Scheme
- The Agreement Stream
One or all of the three streams can suit your profile. Talk to Y-Axis experts to know which one it is. Or we can get your details assessed by our partnered registered migration agents for suitability for this subclass.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer within the six months before you apply.
- Are under the age of 50 at the time of application, unless you are exempt.
- Have the required skills and qualifications for the position (at time of application lodgement you must have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – you must hold any mandatory registration, license or professional membership, or you must already be fully assessed as suitable by the relevant body).
- Have the required skills and qualifications for the position.
- Have appropriate English language skills (at the time of application lodgement), unless you are exempt.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply for the visa.
Even if you are older than 50 years of age, you can still apply for this visa if you:
- Are nominated as a senior academic by a university in Australia.
- Are nominated as a scientist, researcher or technical (scientific) specialist at ANZSCO skill level 1 or 2 by an Australian government scientific agency.
- Are nominated as a minister of religion by a religious institution.
- Are a medical practitioner who has been working for your nominating employer as the holder of a Subclass 457 visa or a Subclass 422 visa for at least four years immediately before applying, and the nominated position is located in regional Australia.
- Are a medical practitioner who has been working for your nominating employer as the holder of a Subclass 422 visa before becoming the holder of a Subclass 457 visa for two years in the four years immediately before applying, and the nominated position is in regional Australia.
- Are applying through the Direct Entry stream and you hold a Subclass 444 (New Zealand citizen) or Subclass 461 (New Zealand citizen’s family member) visa and you have been working for the employer who nominated you for at least two years in the last three years immediately before making the application.
- Are applying through the Temporary Residence Transition stream, and you have been working for your nominating employer as the holder of a Subclass 457 visa for at least four years immediately before applying, and that employer paid you at least as much as the Fair Work High Income Threshold in each of the four years.
- Are applying through the Agreement stream and the relevant labour agreement allows for a person who has turned 50 to be employed.
More information on these exemptions is in Classes of Persons (Exempt from the Age Criteria).
English language requirements:
You can show that your English is adequate by providing the following evidence at the time of application:
- Achieving the required minimum test scores in a specified English language test either for the Temporary Residence Transition stream or the Direct Entry stream that has been conducted within three years immediately prior to the date of application lodgment.
- Holding a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland and evidence you are a citizen of that country.
You might not need to show adequate English language skills if you:
- Are to be employed by a religious institution and you were nominated as a minister of religion.
- Have nominated earnings at least equivalent to the current Australian Taxation Office top individual income tax rate (currently AUD 180 001), however if you are not able to demonstrate that you have functional English, you will be required to pay the second instalment of the visa application charge.
- Are applying through the Temporary Residence Transition stream and:
- You have completed at least five years of full-time study in a secondary or higher education institution.
- All of the tuition was delivered in English.
More information on these exemptions is in Classes of Persons (Exempt from the English Criteria).
You must meet certain health requirements. The results of your health examinations are generally valid for 12 months.
This applies to all dependent family members included in your application, whether they are migrating or not.
You are able to organise your health examinations upfront before lodging a visa application.
You must meet certain character requirements. You must provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 12 months or more during the past 10 years after you turned 16 years of age.
This also applies to all dependent family members in the application who are 16 years of age or older.
Temporary Residence Transition stream:
You might be able to get this visa under the Temporary Residence Transition stream if you:
- Hold a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (Subclass 457)
- Have at least vocational English (unless you are exempt from this requirement)
- Worked for two years in the same position your employer nominated you for while you held your subclass 457 visa as the primary visa holder, your employer has nominated you for a permanent position under this stream, and the nomination has been approved.
Your skills do not need to be assessed because you have already worked for your nominating employer for two years in Australia.
Direct Entry stream:
You might be able to get this visa under the Direct Entry stream if one of the following apply:
- you have been nominated for a position under this stream and that nomination has been approved.
- you have never, or only briefly, worked in Australia.
- you hold a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) but do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream.
- you are applying directly from outside Australia.
- Have at least competent English (unless you are exempt from this requirement)
- Have at least three years of relevant work experience
- Have a positive valid skills assessment in your nominated occupation (the skill assessment must be conducted by the relevant assessing authority listed in the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL). Skills assessments obtained for a Subclass 485 visa will not be accepted as these types of skills assessments are not considered full skills assessments for permanent skilled migration purposes. A skills assessment is only valid until the expiry date specified on the assessment, or for a period of three years from the assessment’s date of issue, whichever occurs first.
You might not have to meet the skill assessment and work experience requirements if you:
- Were nominated as an academic by a university in Australia.
- Were nominated as a scientist, researcher or technical specialist at ANZSCO skill level 1 or 2 by an Australian government scientific agency.
- Were nominated as a minister of religion by a religious institution.
- Have nominated earnings at least equivalent to the Australian Taxation Office top individual income tax rate (currently AUD180 001).
- Are in Australia as the holder of a Special Category visa (subclass 444) or New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa (subclass 461) and have worked with your nominating employer in your nominated occupation for the past two years (not including any period of unpaid leave) in the three years before you apply for this visa.
More information about these exemptions is in Classes of Persons (Exempt from the Skill Criteria).
You might be able to get this visa under the Agreement stream if you are being sponsored by an employer through a labour agreement. Your employer can advise you if such an agreement is in place for your industry or occupation.
You must meet the age, skills and English language requirements stated in the agreement.
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.