Australia Skilled Migration Visa Application Process via Registered Migration Agents
Following an invitation to apply for a visa, an application has to be submitted with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for visa processing. DIBP takes into consideration applicant’s eligibility and thereafter issues a visa.
However, before that, an applicant has to ensure that the application submitted is all genuine/correct and up to date. Forms are duly filed. Documents are duly provided to support the given information. For the same, you can take assistance from Y-Axis – we are an expert in immigration and Overseas Careers. We process your application through RMAs.
Registered Migration Agents (RMA) submit the application and also communicate with DIBP on your behalf. Considering that the processing timelines vary for each visa subclass, RMAs will coordinate with DIBP to keep the applicant informed about steps to be taken further.
We process for a plenty of Australia immigration visas. You can check with our experts to find which visa subclass suits you and how you can go about filing a immigration petition.
EOI – Expression of Interest is a major step that will let you move to the next steps. Submission of the EOI to the respective state department/authority through SkillSelect is mandatory. If the application meets the criteria, an invitation to apply for a visa is given by the state department/authority. Thus, allowing the applicant time of 60 days to file an immigration petition.
You must score at least 60 points against points test factors to be eligible to be invited to apply for this visa. Points are awarded on the basis of the factors listed below:
- Age:-The age of the applicant should be between 18 -49 years.
- English language- The applicant should prove that he/she meets the English language of competent or vocational level by submitting the test results before the application is lodged. No points are awarded for competent English. If holds a valid passport and is a citizen of one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America and Republic of Ireland, an applicant must meet proficient or superior level. Points 10 or 20 can be awarded under Proficient English/superior English.
- Nominated occupation – The applicant should nominate an occupation on the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) that is relevant to his/her skills, qualifications and recent work experience and also available in any of the states to sponsor the state nomination.
- Skill Assessment – It is mandatory for an applicant to get a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before the application is lodged.
- Maintenance funds – The applicants should show sufficient maintenance funds to obtain sponsorship from state territory.
- Health & character requirements – The applicant has to meet with health and character requirements.
Points can also be earned on the following eligibility criteria:
- Overseas Experience points (Experience outside Australia): The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for having three/five/eight years of overseas experience in the nominated occupation in the last 10 years. Minimum points 5 with a maximum up to 15 can be granted.
- Overseas Qualification points (Qualifications gained outside Australia): The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for recognized qualifications which is at a level of Bachelors or higher or PhD. or holding qualifications that are assessed by the assessing body during the skills assessment. Minimum points 10 with a maximum up to 20 can be granted, according to the level of qualification AQF Diploma or Bachelors /higher or Ph.D or a qualifications recognized by the assessing body during the assessment. The relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation can usually determine whether your qualifications are of a standard that is comparable to a relevant Australian qualification.
- Australian Study: The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim additional points for Australian study for a qualification which is a course of at least two Academic years or more. Minimum points 5 with a maximum up to 10 can be granted.
- Live and Study in Regional Area: The applicant can claim additional points, if the Australian study requirement of living and studying in a ‘regional low population growth metropolitan area’ for at least 2 years in Australia, is met.
- Australian Experience: The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for having worked in Australia in one of the occupations listed on the SOL, in a full-time paid employment.
- Partner Skills: The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points under partner skills, if the partner satisfies the basic requirements of age, English language ability, qualifications and skills assessment result. The partner should obtain positive skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority and had at least a competent English. Spouse nominated occupation should also be eligible for same visa subclass as the primary applicant. Partner skills will lead to 5 points.
- There are 5 points granted for Professional years for atleast 12 months done from Australia in the last 4 years and Credential community language qualification points if you have been assessed as a Para professional translator by NAATI.
Full Service & Processing
Use our professional services to apply for your relevant visa. We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success are much higher when you sign up with us.
Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation & score 60 points for Skilled Area sponsored visa before we accept your case.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Document Checklist.
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing.
- Guidance for Professional Registration Application.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Guidance in acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate.
- Assistance with Medicals.
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate.
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required.
- Airport Pickup*
- Accommodation Assistance*
- Relocation Orientation*
- Job Search Assistance*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.