Australia Skill Assessment Re-Application Process via Registered Migration Agents
Australia Skills Assessment Re-Application offers a ray of hope to your pursuit of fulfilling the Australian dreams. If you have plans to apply for a new assessment in another occupation which isn’t closely relevant to your present one, or if you are unsatisfied with the decision made by assessing body, then this application process is for you!
The key to success lies in a few things that need to be kept in mind: Education, employment, eligibility and recalculated points. Maybe, you might just get lucky this time around!
You can process re-application for skills assessment via Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) who will convey to you the criteria followed by the respective assessing authority with relevant professional standards.
RMAs will apply for a reassessment/review/new assessment with the relevant authority on your behalf. They inform you about the documents and other requirements in addition to your previous application. Any certifications or credentials related to a particular nominated occupation add to the points table; so provide everything you have.
The assessment letter is valid for three years for the visa application; however, assessing body may ask you to consider a shorter duration of the visa’s validity. Expired assessments also require a new application for skills assessment.
With Y-Axis just a call away, you don’t have to go anywhere else to get Registered Migration Agents. We have a strong base of RMAs working with us. Reach out to us now and submit Australia Skills Assessment Re-application.
Our Processing Includes:
• Document checklist
• Complete Application Processing
• Forms, Documentation, and Filling up of the Application
• Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required till the decision is received
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good reasons to choose Y-Axis
1. We are the established Market Leaders when it comes to overseas careers. We have a company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our clients come to us through word of mouth referrals based on the trust and quality work we have delivered over the years.
2. We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
3. You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of applications similar to yours.
4. We have a pulse on global trends in careers & immigration; and have updated information, which we share with you through weekly newsletters and email alerts.
5. We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in a company, when you make an investment of a visa fee, outcome for which is critical to your life and career.
6. We are system driven and have transparent processes and costing. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why we have see through glasses in all our cabins.
7. We conduct business in good faith and our agreements are fair and reasonable.
8. We help you with a job search and settlements. Our Job Search Services Department is one of our biggest strengths.
9. We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced.
10. We are fairly priced, offer you flexible payment options and charge you on a success fee basis. E refund if we don’t deliver.
For more details please Contact Us.