Australia Skill Assessment Application Process via Registered Migration Agents
Australia Skill Assessment determines your qualification to apply for a Point Tested Skilled Migration visa. You can take an assessment via RMA (Registered Migration Agents). RMAs will have your skills and education qualification assessed by an appropriate assessing authority before submitting an application with the DIBP. For example: AEI – NOOSR is the assessing authority for qualification assessment as it’s the official National Information Centre.
The authority that undertakes skill assessment determines the criteria and requirements for assessing. So RMAs accordingly assist you with documents related to the same. Once assessment is done, it is valid until till the date specified on the report or for a period of three years from the date it’s issued.
Assessment is made on factors like age, experience, education, and English language proficiency, skills, spouse qualification, etc. Each factor carries certain points that should add to 60 to 70 to get you the visa subclass you wish to file an application for.
So if you intend to take Australia Skill Assessment via RMA, get in touch with our experts at Y-Axis. We have RMAs working with our partnered Australia office.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
You will be provided with the Document checklist and the assistance in understanding the documentation.
- Templates will be provided towards Resume, Experience letters, Project reports, Affidavits and other formats if applicable.
- Documentation will be reviewed by the consultants and the necessary inputs will be provided.
- Quality check by the respective Team manager for an effective documentation.
- Assistance will be provided by the consultants with all correspondence with the respective assessing authorities.
- Updates on Changes in rules and regulations.
- Providing other feasible options available for the clients as per the new policies of the Australian Government.
- Preparing client for the next stage requirements.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.