Australia Qualification Assessment
Applicants willing to go to Australia via the General Skilled Migration visa need to qualify the Vocational English Training Assessment qualification assessment. It helps them to claim points on their application on pursuing degrees of bachelor’s or higher after a skill assessing body has refused to comment on the profile. Additionally, the test is useful to those whose educational qualification has not been assessed in accordance with the Australian Qualification Framework.
Things you need to know
The Points test advice on Qualifications towards Trade occupations will not be taken by the Vet assess. Instead the examination will be conducted by the Trade Recognition Australia if the assessing body did not comment on the applicant’s qualification.
The exam will is not the ultimate qualification for migrating to Australia; neither does it bestow you for the membership of a professional body, for employment or for comparison of your degree with a foreign one.
Get your qualification assessed today, and come to us for any assistance in this regard.
In case there is a scope of Appeal as per the applicant’s rejection letter, we will advise the applicant on the best possible option at the stage of evaluation:
• Advice with Medicals and obtaining Police clearance certificates
• Visa Interview Preparation if required
• Y-Axis will not assist with creation or fabrication of documents of any kind, attestation of documents with any authority, procuring any kind of certificates or any activity that is fraudulent or over and above the deliverables listed above.
• Y-Axis fee does not include additional costs like courier fees, IELTS exam fee, reapplication fee for Sponsorship or skills assessment, medicals, visa fees etc. Payment of all expenses over and above the service fee is to be borne by the clients themselves.
After proper audit process the application will be submitted to the respective departments of Australia immigration. The applicant is also required to provide their dependents documents that are included in the application, if any.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.