Australia Qualification Assessment Via Registered Migration Agents
Australia Qualification Assessment determines your eligibility to apply for the point-tested Skilled Migration visa. You can take the examination via RMA (Registered Migration Agents). RMAs will have your education qualification assessed by an appropriate assessing authority before submitting an application to the DIBP on your behalf. For example: Vetassess is the assessing authority for qualification assessment authorized by DIBP.
The authority that undertakes eligibility assessment determines the criteria and requirements for assessing. So, RMAs assist you with the documents related to the same. Once assessment is done, it is valid until till the date specified on the report or for a period of three years from the date it is issued.
Assessment of the visa is made on following factors: Level of study, university from which the qualification is attained, duration of study etc.
So, if you intend to take Australia Skill Assessment via RMA, Get in touch with our experts at Y-Axis. We have RMAs working with our partnered Australia office.
Y-Axis Full Service & Processing Includes
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
You will be provided with the Document checklist and the assistance in understanding the documentation.
- Templates will be provided towards Resume, Experience letters, Project reports, Affidavits and other formats if applicable.
- Documentation will be reviewed by the consultants and the necessary inputs will be provided.
- Quality check by the respective Team manager for an effective documentation.
- Assistance will be provided by the consultants with all correspondence with the respective assessing authorities.
- Updates on Changes in rules and regulations.
- Providing other feasible options available for the clients as per the new policies of the Australian Government.
- Preparing client for the next stage requirements.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.