Australia Eligibility Advisory Report Via Registered Migration Agents
Navigating your way through the rules and regulations for obtaining a visa can be quite challenging.Even a minor blunder on your part may result in rejection of your visa application.Therefore, you need to assess the strength of your case before submitting the application.
Our Australia Evaluation via RMA service will banish any element of uncertainty about your chances of getting a visa. This evaluation is conducted by RMAs registered with the Australian government. They represent your application before the concerned authorities.
The Australian immigration department uses a General Skilled Migration points system for granting visas. We along with your RMA will determine this score so that you can understand how you fare on one of the key requirements for an Australian visa. There are scores of visas granted depending on your status: student, professional (skilled or unskilled), tourist, refugee, or looking to permanently relocate to Australia.
Not only are there different types of visas but also a host of subclasses. Your profile will be categorized in one of the subclasses.
- We will also help you in ascertaining if you fulfill all the pre-requisites to be a primary applicant for your family.
- We will also deliver other key components like your skill and qualification assessment.
We urge you not to be disheartened in case you get a negative evaluation. Our RMAs and consultants are highly experienced in this field and will suggest alternate options for you.
The primary applicant must adhere to the following guidelines::
• Age – Fall in 18 -49 years age bracket
• English language – Prove their English language proficiency either by submitting a score of at least 6 points in each of the four components of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or any other Standard English proficiency test score specified by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection. In another case, an applicant is exempt from showing their fluency in the English if they hold the passport of the following countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America, and the Republic of Ireland.
• Nominated occupation – Nominate an available occupation on the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) that is relevant to his/her skills, qualifications, and recent work experience
• Skill Assessment – Obtain a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before lodging the application
• Maintenance funds – Prove sufficient maintenance funds to obtain sponsorship from state territory
• Health & character requirements – Meet the health and character requirements
Depending on the type of profile that your spouse or de factor partner has, we will determine your partner’s chances for a partner visa as one of our deliverables.
Y-Axis Process time for evaluation: 2 -3 Business days.
Use our professional services to check your eligibility for the relevant visa. We have the experience of processing cases from all over the world, thus you are more prone to emerge successful when you’re working with us. Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation before we accept your case.
Our process Includes:
The Evaluation process is towards understanding your eligibility with respect to Australia for you and your partner with the type of visa you are eligible.
In your technical evaluation, you will be informed with the following pointers: Points test score, IELTS requirements, experience requirements, nominated occupation, processing stages, application fees, our deliverable, our fees, additional costs and other important details.
You are required to provide us complete information with respect to your Personal details/Education /Employment and other requisites as per the forms provided.
After finalizing your evaluation, the report will be generated as per the current points system.
Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it describes your eligibility provided the mentioned requirements and points are met.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.