We are looking to recruit an ambitious and sales focused individual to head our Study Overseas department. In managing the department, you will be responsible for demonstrating sales strategy, leadership and general operations of the department.
You will be directly responsible for performing the following task to the highest standards:
- Recruit, train and manage a team of Student Counselors / Study Overseas consultants to sell our products and services.
- Identify sales opportunities, develop / implement sales strategies pan India and plans to achieve sales target.
- Plan and manage the advertising budget and campaigns for the department.
- Create and roll out innovative ads, campaigns, promotions and marketing material. • Monitor the results and success of various sales campaigns and programs.
- Evaluate results based on prospect generation, conversions and targets achieved.
- Responsible for new product development; planning, creating, marketing and driving strategy for the success of the products.
- Conduct regular market intelligence and competition analysis and track market trends.
- Identify threats & opportunities and recommend plans & implement strategies to address them.
- Monitor the sales performance of the team on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Responsible for providing analysis of key business metrics and driving long term strategy for the department.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Overseas Education/Student & Career Counseling.
- Proven experience in a sales management role with managing a team and in developing new /existing products & business.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong English communication skills and the ability to successfully work with teams across the company.
- Strong analytical skills to understand analyze a market and identify areas for potential new business.
- Must be target driven and must be able to thrive in a time pressured environment.
- Strong leadership skills that motivate the sales team to perform beyond expectation.
- Experience in the immigration and visas industry is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strategic thinker with skills to execute at the tactical level.